Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm in love!

OK, it's just a dishwasher but it's a really nice dishwasher! My folks came for dinner last night so I got to try it out. It hooked up easily to my sink, ran quietly and my dishes came out clean. Not a spot on my cutlery or glasses. Brought a tear to my eye...

I finished another "quilt along" block and have now decided to rip one apart and replace some fabric. I am not happy how one block in particular looks and after looking at the blocks on the design wall, I really think I need to make a change. That also means that I will need to re-cut block #9 but that's ok. I want to be happy with this when it is completed! I absolutely hate my digital camera but I will post a photo of the quilt (so far) after I make the changes to the block. (Blog pages are just so boring without photos!)

2 comments:

  1. It's constant problem solving every step of the way, I can relate to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having been without a dishwasher many times in my life, I know exactly how you feel! I used to have a dishwasher that I hooked up to the sink - best (and largest) dishwasher I ever had! I still miss it!
    Isn't it wonderful to have a design wall? How did we ever survive without them? Looking forward to seeing the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...