Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tagged

OK - I was "tagged" by Rhonda and I am supposed to tag 7 other people but everyone I read has been tagged in the past month or so. Bummer! Here are 7 weird or interesting (!) things most folks don't know about me.

1. I don't like fruits to touch...like in fruit salad. I don't like the blending of the juices or whatever. Blech!
2. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue (and can also make a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue but that is probably more than you EVER wanted to know!)
3. I can blow air out of my eyes.
4. I have not had my natural hair color for about 35 years (OMG - how old AM I?)
5. My favorite color is blue however I have nothing in my decor that would indicate that and I rarely wear blue.
6. I went to 5 different second grade classes (yes, all in the same year!) I was an Army brat and my father was in flight school when I was seven.
7. The smell of bougainvillea sap (like when the bushes are trimmed) makes me nauseous.

There you go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with purple. I love it but never wear it.
    I do use it quite a bit in my quilts though

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...