Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why Suzie can't quilt

After returning home from quilting with S4 I took a moment to take the 1/4" foot off my little Janome so that I could piece on my ancient Kenmore that I keep in my studio. And then...and then...I have no idea what I did with the foot. I put my Janome away and that is all that I remember. I don't know if the phone rang and I got distracted or what. My fear is that Gracie nabbed it and has shoved it under something. I have another foot thingy that will accept a snap on 1/4" foot so I guess I will have to pick one up at Joann's. It just makes me crazy. I have looked in all the logical places to no avail. I have been on my hands and knees looking under the hutch and the china closet but I still don't see it. If I do find it on the floor somewhere, Gracie is in big trouble!

Since I couldn't sew, I ripped apart my offensive quilt along block, cut replacement squares and straightened up my studio. I also managed to get some laundry done which I never seem to be able to find the time to do.

If I am this scatterbrained now, what will I be like at 65?!? I think I will go get another cup of coffee if I can find the coffeepot...

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you can't find something? I lost my hardanger patterns a couple weeks ago and turned the house upside down to find them. This week I lost my watch and had no clue where it was. Last night I found it on the floor of my closet! I have no idea how it got there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...