Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quilt day

Today S4 (Society of Sexy Sewing Sisters) quilts at Marsha's and I have been looking forward to it all week. Unfortunately, I have had a raging sinus headache since about 3am on Saturday morning. I have taken sinus meds and ibuprofen, nasal spray, consumed quarts of hot peppermint tea, repeated hot showers and it STILL won't go away. I am afraid it is a sinus infection and I hate to go to the doctor's office.

Anywho...if I manage to drag myself out of the house today, I have finished all the strip sets to start the block construction of my "Chocolat Delight" quilt. (I just feel so pretentious when I
name my quilts!) I will probably feel better when I am surrounded by "the girls", eating, talking and occasionally sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...