Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another project

Y'all know I have "Quilters ADD"...and I have a bunch of projects in process right now. I picked up a magazine at the library and found this in the latest "Sewing Savy". I never have the fabric I need in my stash...NEVER...so I was forced to make a trip to Burkholder's. I didn't want traditional red, white and blue and I am not going to put the cheesy birds and "USA" on the banner. I am going to make wonky stars to applique on the blue.


This should go together really quickly but I have said that before and been completely mistaken! Maybe if the plants (edited 6/16: "plants are in alignment"??!! How the hell would plants get aligned?! I scare me...I meant PLANETS!!)are in alignment I will have it finished to show you tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Love your fabric picks. Any news on your house? Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my Blog. Are ya workin on your banner ? I can't wait to see it. It's going to be adorable with wonky stars! ;o) I saw a pinkish calla the other day, must get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it is ADD....... from what I have been told, those born under the sign of the bull are always seeking that perfect project........ therefore we start something and when we realize it isn't the one we are looking for we move on.

    Works for me LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...