Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged!!

Cathy tagged me so here are my answers to the questions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was working for a large East Coast computer services integrator in Virginia Beach, Virginia and enjoying my brand new granddaughter.

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today?
1. Call my realtor. 2. Update a spreadsheet at work. 3. Call Pam about the weekend. 4. Finish sewing down the binding on Mom's quilt. 5. Pick up some variegated purple thread.

3.What snacks do I enjoy?
Seaweed wrapped rice crackers, cashews, Swiss cheese with grapes, dark chocolate

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
Buy my mother the house she really wants, buy myself a house on the beach in North Carolina, a condo in Pennsylvania and a house on the Puget Sound in Washington. I would set up trust funds for my grandchildren, give large chunks of money to my children and tithe to my church. I would contribute to autism reseach. I would obviously quit my job, spend my time traveling between my properties and children and quilt like a crazy woman! How in the world do you live when you are a billionaire? Too much responsibility when you have that much money!

5.Where have I lived?
Pennsylvania - North Carolina - Pennsylvania - Japan - Virginia - Alabama - Kansas - Hawaii - Virginia - Washington - Pennsylvania. Too complicated to get into cities and towns! I am an Army brat.

There you go - more than you care to know! I am not going to tag anyone. If you read this and want to play, feel free!!


5 comments:

  1. WOW! Somebody who has lived in more places than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are all very interesting, but especially the one about what you do if you were a billionaire. I would like a house on Puget Sound, too! Puget Sound is down the hill from us right now, which is pretty darn close and we don't have to pay a ton in property taxes, so I'm a happy girl. You can come visit anytime you like! You can pretend you're a billionaire - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzan,

    Thanks for the lovely comment you had left regarding my plates. :) The good thing about collecting dishes is that there are also more to fall in love with.

    Thanks for sharing the snippets about yourself. I feel like I know just a little better now. :)

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the house in your previous post, but it sounds as if it's for the best. Another opportunity will pop up and surprise you. Meanwhile, just keep drinking wine, forget the cheese and have some decadent dark chocolate with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...