Here's what I did yesterday...First is the flimsy of the banner. There is a white strip on the far right but the top blended into my design wall.
I finally finished putting the binding on my Mom's quilt. I managed to also get the label on the back so it really IS finished!
Here is a close up of the quilting. I am pretty happy...this was free motion on the LA and stitch in the ditch on my Janome.
I won't be able to sew for a few days. My oldest son, his family and my eldest granddaughter are coming for a long weekend. I have to clean the studio since that is where the girls will be sleeping. Everything has to be moved around (and three sewing machines need to go to the storage room). Now I will just have to remember where I put everything!