Monday, February 4, 2008

First project on Jenny

Well, I named her Jenny...Jenny the Janome. Has kind of a ring to it, doesn't it? I am really enjoying this machine. I don't know how I ever managed without a knee lift and auto thread cutter!

Our Super Bowl Mystery Quilt party was great fun. The pattern was a little tricky but I think the results are really nice. Here is a photo of my flimsy. Attempting to put binding on this would be a nightmare so I am going to do a self-encased sandwich and then quilt it. I think the points will be really sharp that way and also it will be so much easier to finish the edges. You can't tell from this photo that the print fabric has clematis blooms on a black background and the fabric that looks solid is really a muted peach paisley.


After all of the women in my group finish their projects I will take photos so that you can see how different and beautiful they all are.

5 comments:

  1. I love those colors. I can't seem to get past Bonnie's pattern page lately. I just want to make them all. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
    Regina in MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! I would definately do the sandwich too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ,Jenny is most appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that looks spectacular!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...