Thursday, February 21, 2008

Snow's a comin'!

I know that there are lots of you that live in snow country and snow is no great shakes to you. Here in my little corner of the world, I live for snow in the winter. It is the only redeeming thing I can think about living where I live. However, the past couple of years have been sadly lacking in snowfall. (Is that one word or two?) Tomorrow it is supposed to snow - real snow and not the little piddly crap that we have been getting lately. My boss, who is a prince among men, told me not to worry about coming in tomorrow if the snow was more than a couple of inches. I can work from home. Ya gotta love this guy! You know what this means, right? I can work and quilt. Of course I can! I can answer the phone, do some paperwork and then reward myself with some machine time. Computer time, machine time. It works for me!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not minding the a$$ loads of snow we've been getting. But then again I don't have to shovel the Karp either! Hope you get a snow day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect work day to me. Want us all to pray you get at least two inches of snow? Have fun....
    Regina in MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to get the option of staying home. It started snowing around 2 this afternoon here and they wouldn't allow anybody to go home early. The roads and traffic were so bad, it took me three hours to get home and my nerves are shattered. I used to like snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate snow I hate snow I hate snow. I hate ice and freezing rain even more, and THAT'S what we're likely to get.

    On the plus side, I have a great boss, and our policy is that we should work from home (we're all approved for telework) when the weather is bad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...